Management Trainee – Civil
Reports To: Coordinators
(Engineering, Operations & Maintenance, Environment & Compliance and
This is job opening is
attributed to the continued growth and a need to strengthen their team.
They are looking for self-motivated, qualified, competent, seasoned and
talented professionals capable of operating in a fast paced and demanding
Nairobi Water and
sewerage company Limited is mandated to provide water and sanitation services
within the county of Nairobi.
Under the supervision of
the Engineering Coordinator, carry out planning, design, construction and
supervision of Engineering projects. He/She is also expected to plan and carry
out Operation and Maintenance of Water and Wastewater Systems.
- Under supervision, carry out engineering planning, design and supervision of water and sewerage extensions, upgrades and associated works.
- Collect and analyze data on new and rehabilitation works in the field. Supervise Civil Engineering works.
- Prepare tender documents for the construction works to be undertaken.
- Coordinate and supervise the work of Technicians, Operators and Draughtsman.
- Oversee technical operations and maintenance of both sewer and water reticulation systems to ensure that the systems achieve their optimal operational efficiency.
- Monitoring and evaluation of technical works.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from recognized learning institution.
- Registered as Graduate Engineer with EBK/IEK.
- Have completed their bachelor’s degree in the last five years.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Note: The holder of
the position will be deployed upon successful completion of a one and half
years training period.
How to Apply
If you meet the
requirements for the position, send your application in confidence, clearly
indicating your name and daytime contacts.
Kindly include your
detailed and updated CV with three referees including their daytime contacts.
Also include testimonials and copies of academic and professional
qualifications. Remember to include the job reference number of the job applied
for in the application.
Seal the application
envelope and indicate on the top the job reference number.
Send or Deliver the
application to the address below.
Nairobi Water and
Sewerage Company Limited
Kampala Road, Off
Enterprise Road, Industrial Area,
P.O. Box 30656 – 00100
Nairobi – Kenya
10th December 2021, 4 p.m
The recruitment team
will contact shortlisted candidates only.
Any form of canvassing
shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Nairobi City Water and
Services company is an equal opportunity employer.