Job Grade CASB 8 (CASB
26/8/2021) – 2
Basic Salary: Kshs.
House Allowance: Kshs.
16,500 Other Allowance:
- Participating in preparation of Annual and Quarterly Financial Reports and Statements in compliance with existing laws and regulations;
- Assist in preparing audit responses on need basis;
- Perform Bank Reconciliation functions;
- processing payments in accordance with prevailing processes and procedures;
- filing of Statutory returns;
- Making entries in primary books of accounts and records;
- Assist in developing accounting manuals, policies and procedures operations;
- Providing of administrative support to all ward offices; and
- Checking compliance with County Assembly’s internal controls for all
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Commerce (Accounting/Finance option), Finance, Economics, Business Administration (Accounting/Finance option), Business Management(Accounting/Finance option), or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution;
- Part I of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination; and
- Proficiency in computer
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
HOW TO APPLY
who meet the specifications are requested to forward their applications with
copies of academic and professional testimonials, and national identity cards.
shall be required to produce originals of their academic and professional
testimonials, National identity card, and clearance from, EACC, KRA, DCI, HELB,
Please note that:
1. Candidates should NOT
attach original documents to the applications.
2. Only Shortlisted
candidates will be contacted.
3. Canvassing in any
form will lead to automatic disqualification.
All applications should
indicate clearly the position applied for and the advert number on the top
corner of the envelope addressed to;
The Secretary County
Assembly Service Board
County Assembly of
P.O Box 1886 – 50200,
Or Via Email
Or, be hand-delivered to
the Human Resource Management Office Room 10 AT THE Main County Assembly
All Applications Should
be received no later than 23rd
September 2021. THE COUNTY ASSEMBLY OF BUNGOMA IS AN EQUAL