Pursuant to Article 235 (1) (b) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
and Section 59 (1) (b), of The County Governments Act No.17, 2012, The County
Public Service Board of Busia invites applications from suitably qualified
persons to fill vacant positions in the Department of Health and sanitation, as
CLERICAL OFFICER JOB GROUP ‘F’ – THREE (3)
This is the entry and training grade for
the clerical cadre. Work at this level will be carried out under close
supervision and guidance of a more senior officer and will be subject to
regular checks and verification.
Officer at this level will be deployed in the
HRM unit, generally registry supplies, account office or general office
services, specific duties will include compiling statistical records, sorting,
filing and dispatching letters, maintaining an efficient filing system
, promotion, discipline ,transfers and other related duties in
human resource management ,computation of financial or statistical records
based on routine or special sources of information ,preparing payment vouchers,
compiling data and drafting simple letters.
For appointments to this cadre, a candidate must be in possession
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education(KCSE) mean grade C- or its approved equivalent; and
- Proficiency in computer applications
Terms: Permanent and pensionable
- Only shortlisted and successful applicants will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic
- The County Government of Busia is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Article 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Copy of Identity (ID) Card
- Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates
- Copies of Registration Certificate from the relevant professional bodies(where applicable) (iv)Copies of Practicing License from the relevant Regulatory Body (where applicable)
- Computer Packages Certificate
- Mandatory Additional requirements (Chapter VI documents of the constitution of Kenya 2010)
- VALID Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)
- VALID Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Clearance Certificate
- VALID Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) Clearance Certificate
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) Self-Declaration Form
- Credit Reference Bureau(CRB)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their
applications attaching copies of their certificates and testimonials and send
to the undersigned on or before 17th May, 2021 latest
5.00 pm (East African Time)