FINANCE OFFICER III
FIVE (5) POSITIONS-
VACANCY NO. 03/2021/04,
Basic Salary Scale:
Ksh.31,270 – Ksh.41,260 p.m. (Job Group ‘J’),
Allowances as per the
SRC circulars attached to the position,
Terms of Service: Three
(3) years Contract (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance),
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following areas: Commerce (Finance option), Economics, Business administration, Business management, or Finance from a recognized institution.
- Any other Bachelor’s degree with certified public accountant II (CPA II) qualification.
Duties and Responsibilities
This is the entry and
training grade for the Finance Officers cadre. An officer at this level will
work under a more senior officer. Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Compiling and formatting financial estimates;
- taking initial action on budget monitoring; and
- preparing reports and briefs on budgetary policy issues.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified
persons are requested to make their applications by downloading an employment
application form from Nakuru County website www.nakuru.go.ke
A dully filled form and
copies of ID, KCSE, Degree and Professional Certificates where applicable
should be sent by POST or COURIER SERVICES in a sealed envelope and the vacancy
number clearly indicated on the top of the envelope and addressed to;
Nakuru County Public
Public Works Building –
P.O. Box 2870-20100,
on or before Monday 24th
May, 2021. (No hand delivered applications will be accepted) County Government
of Nakuru is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, Women and Persons Living
with Disabilities, Marginalized and Minority communities are encouraged to
apply. Canvasing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
candidates will be contacted.
Please be informed that
Nakuru County Public Service Board DOES NOT USE AGENTS nor CHARGE ANY FEES for
any of its services.