Pursuant to the
Constitution of Kenya 2010 (Article 185(2), 186(1) and 187(2) on distribution
of functions between the National Government and County Government and the
County Government Act No. 17 of 2012, the Narok County Public Service Board
invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following
positions in the Narok County Government.
SUPPORT STAFF III, -FIVE
(5) POSITIONS ADVERT NO: NCG/CPSB/007 TERMS OF SERVICE: PERMANENT AND
SALARY SCALE: CPSB 17:
Ksh. 13,530 X 300 – 13,830 X 320 – 14,150 X 460 – 14,610 p.m.
This is the entry and
training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the
guidance of a senior officer. Duties and responsibilities will 267 entails:
ensuring general office cleanliness; collecting and dispatching mails;
preparing and serving beverages; operating basic office equipment; and ensuring
safe custody of the office facilities.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D- (minus) or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate in computer application
How to Apply
Interested and qualified
persons are requested to make their applications in written by completing one
employment form serial number NRK-CPSB (2)2016 (REV. 2021). The form can be
downloaded from the Narok County Government website http://www.narok.go.ke
Candidates should not
attach any documents to the application form; ALL the details requested in the
advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce original and copies of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts, KRA, HELB, EACC and CRB clearances and Certificate of good conduct during the
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview
The Narok CPSB is
committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. People
with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply.
All applications should be sent or hand delivered in a sealed envelope on or
October, 2021 addressed to:
The Board Secretary/CEO
Narok County Public
P.O Box 545-2050