The name HCS Africa is derived from carefully selected words: ‘Human’, referring to our people-oriented approach, ‘Capital’, referring to our commitment of increase in profit, and ‘Synergies’, referring to the collaborative nature of our organization. Therefore our service provisions and methodologies are wholly centered on adding value to your most important source of profit – Human Resource – and anything else in line with your business priorities which require the synergy of our partnering stakeholders.
Our client, an on-demand Courier Service that delivers products ordered through their mobile app seeks to recruit an Account Manager located in Mombasa town, for a temporary position for 3 months. He/she will be a key point of contact between the company and their customers. He/she will support the Sales Manager and the Operations department in identifying business opportunities, finding possible prospects, researching and analyzing sales options.
You will be a key role in the company’s Operations team. You will be directly responsible to build and maintain good relationships between the partners and the company. You will be liaising with the most highly regarded brands and businesses in Mombasa.
- Onboard new partners on our platform by providing them all the necessary tools and information to start working
- Optimize the client’s visibility in our partners through marketing actions and our marketing kits
- Improve operational efficiency of our partners by making sure we always deliver the best service to our customers
- Get feedback from our clients and translate it into product improvement
- Maintain a good relationship between us and our partners
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- To achieve agreed on KPIs and targets by proactively selling, product offerings, always aiming to meet customer needs and exceed customer expectations as well as attaining a minimum number of customer audits as per your KPI per week to ensure an effectively managed customer base
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities
- To take personal ownership for the delivery of agreed SMART objectives set within the department.
- To demonstrate high levels of integrity and honesty at all times, establishing a culture of both personal and organizational trust.
- Has the ability to work flexible hours around the needs of both customers and the organization
- To undertake any other duties as requested by the Sales and Marketing Manager in accordance with the scope and responsibilities of the role.
- This role is responsible for driving both existing and new business and will be expected to work closely with other departments to ensure a seamless experience for customers, ensuring realistic expectations from the outset.
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Setting up appointments and visiting potential customers for new business
- To proactively identify and assist the Sales and Marketing Manager and other senior managers to obtain real and sustained, continuous improvement, throughout the business and execute the same in a timely manner
- Customer Service or Business Consultancy
- Preferably experience in FMCG, food-hospitality, or on-demand delivery industry
- Determined to get things done: no job is too big or too small
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach
- Great interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in high growth and high-performance start-up with a fast pace
- Educated to degree/diploma level in a business or Social Sciences related ﬁeld, or have equivalent work experience (2 + years).
- He/she must be proﬁcienct in speaking English and Kiswahili (Excellent verbal and written communication skills)
- Swahili language is an advantage
- Computer Literacy: Knowledge and conﬁdence in MS Office
- At least 1-2 year’s experience in sales or marketing in a B2B environment
- Sales and marketing best practice/knowledge of current tools (i.e. CRM tools)
- Candidates MUST indicate their Current Location is Mombasa
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 30 September. 2021