Job Grade CASB 6 (CASB
24/8/2021) – 1
Basic Salary: Kshs.
House Allowance: Kshs.
Other Allowance: Kshs.
- Preparing Annual and Quarterly Financial Reports and Statements in compliance with existing laws and regulations;
- Preparing audit responses on need basis;
- Providing information and documents required for end year procedure;
- Perform Bank Reconciliation functions both manually and electronically;
- Processing of payments in accordance with prevailing processes and procedures;
- Maintaining primary books of accounts;
- Filing of Statutory returns;
- Participating in developing accounting manuals, policies and procedures for operations;
- Coordinating Ward Office operations; and
- Confirming compliance with County Assembly’s internal controls for all
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the relevant field;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Commerce (Accounting/Finance option), Finance, Economics, Business Administration (Accounting/Finance option), Business Management(Accounting/Finance option), or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution;
- Part III of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA-K) Examination;
- Knowledge of IFMIS system is an added advantage;
- Membership with Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) and in good standing;
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work
- Meet with the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya,
HOW TO APPLY
who meet the specifications are requested to forward their applications with
copies of academic and professional testimonials, and national identity cards.
shall be required to produce originals of their academic and professional
testimonials, National identity card, and clearance from, EACC, KRA, DCI, HELB,
Please note that:
1. Candidates should NOT
attach original documents to the applications.
2. Only Shortlisted
candidates will be contacted.
3. Canvassing in any
form will lead to automatic disqualification.
All applications should
indicate clearly the position applied for and the advert number on the top
corner of the envelope addressed to;
The Secretary County
Assembly Service Board
County Assembly of
P.O Box 1886 – 50200,
Or Via Email
Or, be hand-delivered to
the Human Resource Management Office Room 10 AT THE Main County Assembly
All Applications Should
be received no later than 23rd
September 2021. THE COUNTY ASSEMBLY OF BUNGOMA IS AN EQUAL