Job Title: Accountant – Electricals,
Gross Salary: Kshs 55,000,
deals with wholesale and retail of electrical accessories and solutions and
they seek to hire a competent Accountant who will be tasked with assisting with
the day-to-day accounting functions of the company.
- Responsible for keeping and interpreting the financial records.
- Monitor the company’s spending and budget.
- Advice the management on ways to reduce costs and increase profits.
- Auditing and analyzing financial performance.
- Filling the company’s returns.
- Prepare timely payment of statutory deductions such as PAYE, VAT, NHIF, and NSSF.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Ensuring accounts payable are correct and updated
- Making debtors statements reconciliations
- Preventing financial errors within the organization
- Doing filing and ensuring all accounting records are properly kept and that the records can be easily retrieved when necessary.
- Assisting in petty cash management and processing petty cash vouchers.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary
qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on
the email subject (Accountant – Eletricals) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the 12th September 2021.