Job Title: Accounts Assistant – Consultant
Duration: 3 Months
Location: Nairobi Office
Start Date: 10/05/2021
Budget: Ksh. 60,000/=
- Verify invoices and other primary support documents for accuracy and completeness before payment processing.
- Prepare payment documentation and ensure necessary approvals and documentation have been obtained.
- Daily posting of the Purchase orders in the Sage, ensure all procurement documents have been booked.
- Post processed payments into Sage while ensuring accuracy in allocation of business unit and office expenditures.
- Track periodic payment to ensure that renewals are done on time: Insurance, rent, etc
- Producing management accounts, customer schedule on request by various stakeholders.
- Primary review of Receivable and Payable GL entries for integrity and correctness
- Monthly forecasting of company cash requirements
- File monthly tax and statutory submissions and reconciliations.
- Conducting monthly and Adhoc Stock takes
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations
- Monthly preparation of key supplier and receivable statements
- Ensure compliance with processes and procedures.
- Ensure proper filing of business related documents.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in finance or accounting
- ACCA or CPA Finalist.
- Experience in working with Sage accounting system.
- 3 years’ work experience in a finance department
- Sound knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices.
- Sound knowledge of KRA and tax matters, as well as staying abreast of all relevant regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Leadership and integrity
How to Apply
Send CV in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org by 06/May/2021.