Job Title: Accounts Assistant – Milling Company
Gross Salary: 35k
Our Client is a well-established milling company located in Thika.
They seek to hire a competent Accounts Assistant who will be tasked with undertaking all accounts duties as instructed, authorized and directed by the immediate Supervisor.
- Reconciling Cash Customer Accounts Daily and Weekly
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations and submitting accurate and timely Excel Reports.
- Timely filing of taxes including VAT, Excise duty, STD Levy, Withholding Tax and Withholding VAT
- Preparation of Monthly Expenses Schedule and Monthly Schedules for all Control Accounts
- Reporting on weekly and Monthly Excise Stamps Stock.
- Daily posting of credit notes for all returns.
- Follow Up on collection from customers of all due Accounts and submit a daily report of the customers contacted and the actual or expected Collection.
- Maintain an up to date customer database that consists of the customers contacts with Daily Update and Client Relationship management.
- Generating and Sending statements (Monthly-or on Request) to the sales team and customers when following up on payments
- Posting of all transactions relating to Accounts Receivables and carrying out reconciliations where there are variances.
- Preparing the AR Ageing Report
- Weekly Reports by end of Day Saturday; Collections update Report & banked cheques, weekly & monthly collection update Per Sales Representative.
- Monitoring and reporting on accounts payables and receivables as per agreed timelines.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting option) or a Degree in a business related field
- Minimum CPA Section IV or equivalent
- A Minimum of 3-year experience in a similar role.
- Must have experience in SAGE Evolution ERP
- Advanced Excel with strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Accounting Best Practice
- Experience in a Manufacturing industry would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accounts Assistant – Milling Company) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 28th September, 2021