Reeds Africa consult (RAC) offers a broad scale of Human resource services designed to provide professional supports for the growing needs of today’s corporate organizations. Our services includes the entire employee life cycle in an organization from the point of recruitment, training and development, policy development, compliance audits, provision of HR tools to achieve overall business success from the HR perspective. Reeds Africa consult (RAC) consultants have a combined experience of over 18 years and are very well capable of achieving sustainable, productive performance growth with full compliance as your HR partner of choice.
Our client in service industry is looking to hire Admin Assistant
To provide support to our managers and employees, assist in daily office needs and manage the company’s general administrative activities. The Admin Assistant will be trusted with various in office and out of office duties including handling incoming and outgoing communication.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintaining Staff and Office filling and document archiving
- Answering phones and greeting visitors
- Scheduling appointments and maintaining calendars
- Scheduling and coordinating staff and other meetings
- Collating and distributing mails
- Preparing communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
- Keeping an inventory of office supplies and ordering new ones as necessitated
- Creating and updating records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Managing the maintenance of office and facility equipments.
- Supervising staff in operations and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Submitting timely reports and prepare presentations/propasals as assigned
- Monitoring costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Ensuring all bills are paid on time
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration or related field
- 5 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent time management skills and good Organizational Skills
- Possession of Basic computer skills
All applications should be done on or before close of business 1st October 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24 September. 2021