Our client, a leading office furniture supplier is seeking to recruit a highly talented and field oriented professional to fill in the following position:
Reporting to the Administrative Manager, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office, supporting managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication to ensure success of the company
- Handling administrative operations such as; as receiving cash/visa payments from clients and verifying receipt of M-pesa payments.
- Preparing purchase orders and negotiating with suppliers when ordering items for the company and informing the logistics team of cash sales processed daily.
- Distributing pay slips to employees at the end of every month.
- Handling of Petty Cash and ensuring that the petty cash summary for the month matches with receipts before handing over to finance.
- Preparing reports and keeping records on Issued cheques on a monthly basis to suppliers.
- Preparing cash sale reports on a daily basis for the branches
- Filing of various administration documents such as cash sales, rental statements/rent invoices, staff payslips and documents
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Degree/Diploma in a Business-related field
- 2-3 year’s Admin experience
- Basic IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by Friday, 4th June 2020 clearly stating the subject heading “Administrative Assistant”. Indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.