Pfizer is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. We apply science and our global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. We make medicines and vaccines that help people when they are sick and prevent them from getting sick in the first place, as well as some of the world’s best-known consumer healthcare brands. Every day, our colleagues work in developed and emerging markets to treat, cure and eradicate life-threatening conditions and challenge some of the most feared diseases of our time. Pfizer also collaborates with healthcare providers, governments and local communities to support and expand access to reliable, affordable healthcare around the world. For more than 150 years, Pfizer has worked to make a difference for all who rely on us.
Reports to: East Africa Cluster Lead / Country Manager, Kenya
Affiliate/Department/Location : Nairobi Kenya
- Administrator for Kenya office and first point of contact for related support functions and service providers.
- Provision of Secretariat/Administrative support to the country manager and the East Africa leadership team.
Office coordination and management
- Make certain all administrative tasks are carried out in line with the stipulated policies and procedures and ensuring compliance is adhered to always.
- Proactively provide support for all departments.
- Support and act as point of contact for the procurement/Fleet department.
- Support and act as point of contact for the human resources department; support with management of the medical insurance scheme, oversee allocation of work tools, staff induction, interview set up and document archiving.
- Ensure that office supplies (stationery, equipment etc.) and services are maintained at appropriate levels
- Monitor and ensure service level agreement are met
- Monitor inventory
- Collaborate with procurement to ensure cost-effectiveness
- Support Country Manager in administration related to Pfizer laboratory legal entity
- Coordination of stakeholders / signatories relating to legal entity
- Ensure requisite registrations, permits, licenses and documentation are up-to-date
Selected Country Manager admin ( as agreed with the CM)
- Calendar management
- Travel planning
- First point of contact for Global Ops – Dubai
- Interface with local contractor (Broll)
- Ensure that site is maintained to Pfizer defined standards
- Physical site inspections weekly
- Review of Broll invoicing
- Oversight of maintenance (planned and one-off)
- Provide strategic recommendation to CM / Global Ops re site maintenance, development and usage
Visitor Travel Management
- Manage protocol and coordinate local travel itinerary for Pfizer colleagues travelling to Nairobi
- Liaise with relevant functions; assistants, security, logistics providers
- Liaise with embassies and airlines (travel agencies) for visas and flight routings
- Assist with Visa applications, immigration activities as required
Additional Projects As Required By Country Manager
- EHS point of contact
- HR support as required
- ISO support as requested
Job Specific Technical/Functional/Professional Competencies:
- Acts decisively
- Seizes accountability
- Holds people accountable
- Effective planning and time management skills
- Ability to work successfully within a complex corporate environment
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Effective interpersonal, influence and communications skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to details and work with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly organized and flexible
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets and presentation software
- Degree in law or sciences or social sciences
- 2-3 years’ experience in a multinational organization or a large well-structured organization.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th June, 2021