The Africa Travel
Boutique is an inbound Safari Tour Operator. We are looking to fill the
position of a Digital Content Administrator to be based in Nairobi. The ideal
candidate is a self-driven professional with good analytical and amazing
writing skills, with a keen eye on details. S/he should have a professional
background in social media, should be a tech enthusiast while being a highly
committed individual who is a team player, proactive, customer focused and
dedicated to offering service while providing solutions and support in a timely
- Coordinate office activities, manage information and facilitate internal and external operations related to PR and communications using the necessary tools and channels of communication.
- Support in media engagement and management
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Assist in getting visibility of our website, brand and social media platforms.
- Linked-in profile development.
- Work closely with Management to improve product presentation (photography, video and creatives)
- Manage in-house graphic designs, content management, and photo shops
- Man the front office and ensure all visitors are assisted promptly.
- Maintaining an up-to-date filing system in the office.
- Ensuring that the company’s legal licenses are up to date.
- Maintaining office diary and travel itineraries.
- Handling telephone calls and appointments
- Ensuring the security of office records, equipment, and documents
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies.
- Undertaking any other office administrative services duties that may be assigned.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Related Course.
- At least 2 years relevant experience with digital marketing is a MUST (If experience is in the safari industry it will be a plus). No candidate will be considered without this experience
- Proficient knowledge on Photoshop or similar program (must be able to prove)
- Very good writer skills.
- Other skills needed: multitask environment, communication and organizational
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
N.B: FOR YOU TO BE
CONSIDERED, YOU MUST INDICATE YOUR NET SALARY EXPECTATION ON YOUR CV.
N.B: Attach some samples
of digital content work you have been able to undertake in your career.
If you are up to the
challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your
CV ONLY quoting the job title on the email subject (Tours & Travels Digital
Content Administrator ) to email@example.com before or on 5th November 2021.