Success in the staffing industry depends on one thing: placing the right person in the right position. How is this accomplished? By knowing one’s clients and candidates! Since 1978, Clovers Management & Training Consultants Ltd. has worked with thousands of businesses We have created dedicated, long-term partnerships with our clients, and we take great pride in understanding each individual business’s needs. Our candidates are screened, interviewed, and tested to ensure that they are qualified to do the job and are compatible with your company culture. We provide only talented, dedicated professionals who will help you meet your goals. At Clovers Management & Training Consultants Ltd. we consistently bring success to our clients and candidates, confirming that quality counts. Our company, CLOVERS MANAGEMENT & TRAINING CONSULTANTS LTD. We offer employers a range of services for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment & selection, training, outsourcing and consulting. For over 30 years Clovers Management & Training Consultants Ltd. has been helping our clients successfully address their staffing needs. Our experienced staff is completely focused on serving the unique needs of each customer. With our long established history and extensive background in the industry, our experienced personnel have a unique advantage in working with clients and candidates.
- Assesses crop production of the farm
- Evaluates and improves seed quality
- Performs quality control for seed caliber and soil standards
- Keeps records of research, testing, and results
- Prepares analysis and data presentation
- 3 years of riding experience and 1 year Agronomy experience
- In-depth knowledge of soil and crop principles
- Diploma in Agriculture or Agricultural science
- Must have a valid motorbike riding license
- A defensive riding certificate is an added advantage.
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 30 September. 2021