AIC Kijabe Hospital
Exciting Opportunity: Human Resources Officer – Compensation
AIC Kijabe Hospital provides Compassionate and Excellent health care services at affordable rates. We are renowned for excellent patient care in outpatient, inpatient and surgical care and have been in existence since 1915.
As a provider of compassionate and quality service, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our most valuable resource. To strengthen our team, we are seeking to fill the following position;
Human Resources Officer – Compensation
Reporting to the Manager, People & Culture, the holder of the position will be responsible for the coordination of all aspects of compensation and benefits.
The officer will also collect, compile and analyze HR data, metrics and statistics for the HR functions.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management/Business Administration/Accounting or related field
- Must be a member of IHRM
- Minimum of five (5) years of working experience in HR with wide focus on Compensation and benefits functions
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of HR-related software and databases and passionate about data
- Must possess a high degree of confidentiality
- Maturity, resourcefulness and tactfulness with excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have high standards of integrity and ethical practice
- Must have the ability to accurately plan work assignments, prioritize tasks and deliver deadlines
- Should be an effective communicator with the ability to handle both internal and external communication
- Must be highly proficient in the use of MS office packages and excellent in advanced Excel with ability to effectively and efficiently manipulate and analyze data
- Must be aligned to the mission and vision of AIC Kijabe hospital
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11th October 2021. After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.