AIC Kijabe Hospital provides Compassionate and Excellent health care services at affordable rates.
We are renowned for excellent patient care in outpatient, inpatient and surgical care and have been in existence since 1915.
As a provider of compassionate and quality service, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our most valuable resource.
To strengthen our team, we are seeking to fill the following positions;
Reporting to the Lead Oncology Nurse, the holder of the position will be expected to glorify God by provision of excellent care for patients with suspected cancer and cancer diagnosis.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in Nursing
- Higher diploma in oncology or on the job training in oncology will be an added advantage
- Registration with the Nursing Council of Kenya (NCK)
- Valid Nursing practicing license
- At least one year work experience in oncology will be an added advantage
- Should have good problem solving and decision making abilities
- Should be an effective communicator with the ability to handle high level communication
- Must be an honest person full of integrity in their personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities
- Should be result oriented with ability to deliver desired outcome
- Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages
- Must be aligned to the mission and vision of the AIC Kijabe hospital
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV to email@example.com indicating the title of the job as the subject matter, on or before 7th November 2021.
After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. Kindly select the external application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.