BM Security was founded by the late senior assistant commissioner of Police Bob Morgan in 1984. With our vast experience, BM Security has built a reputation of professionalism in providing a range of Security solutions to the Corporate, Banking and Diplomatic sectors. BM operates a national network coordinated by our state of the art control centre in Nairobi. We have branches in: Mombasa, Nakuru, Nyeri, Eldoret and Kisumu. The ideals that guide us include Innovation, Ethics and Trust. Innovation is at the heart of our differentiation, in addition to a portfolio of services, we offer integrated solutions. A convenient platform combining: Access Control, CCTV, Fire and Intruder Alarm systems is available to our clients. We believe in maintaining our heritage by employing high calibre staff and a management that is dynamic to changes in the environment and security industry, thus providing value for money to our clients. Being ISO certified and members of the British Security Industry Association (BSIA) ensures we gauge global best practice by continuously improving our standards of service.
Reports To: Business Development Manager,
- Diploma or Degree in Sales & Marketing or any other relevant field of study
- Knowledge of product portfolio in the Security industry
Experience, Attributes & Skills
- At least 2 years’ Sales experience in the Security Industry with proven ability to meet targets
- Exceptional communication skills, charisma & enthusiasm to deliver expected targets,commitment, resourcefulness, results oriented and self-driven
- Customer focus,Initiative, Interpersonal Skills, Self-Management
The ideal candidate for the above position should also be a team player with drive and initiative and demonstrate ability to achieve results.