Community Representative Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Our client a multi-award-winning and highly innovative Internet Service Provider (ISP) whose vision is to connect every home across Africa to the internet is currently looking to hire a Community Representative.
- Ensure successful negotiation (within the constraints set by the company), acquisition and contracting of a minimum of 60 buildings per month in your assigned network for successful deployment of our network, towers and DP’s ensuring the best value commercial deals for the business at all times both for the supplier and customer side.
- Ensure that all major ‘sambazas’ in a community are identified and known in person and have had documented conversations with all about wholesale provision of capacity to them.
- Identify community group provision of services (e.g. free internet to Schools) in place with the relevant parties.
- Ensure the company has a number of community organizations in place and installed with the company services as directed by the Head of Sales & Distribution.
- Understand and communicate through a weekly report, the “informal community dynamics” by getting deep into each community and their leaders and understanding the challenges and opportunities for the company.
- Achieve zero conflicts and misunderstanding with the communities we serve and other third parties by ensuring 100% compliance to the written down community engagement processes and procedures
- Ensure all contractual documentation and validation of acquired buildings and partnerships e.g with the ‘sambaza’ guys, communities are in place and up to date.
- Work collaboratively in events, monitoring and building relationships with community stakeholders and influencers within the assigned network.
- Ensure the lowest cost per tower commercial deals for deployments of network within the assigned territory.
- Manage clear communication channels with all landlords across the assigned networks.
- Achieve zero network down time as a result of community related reasons e.g. building running out of tokens for power etc
- Must have a minimum of a college Diploma and above
- Must have worked in fast growing tech services sector with not less than 1-year experience in field sales activities and community-related work
- Fieldwork experience in operating with informal communities
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in low income communities preferably on community projects and field sales assignments
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and manage time effectively
- Knowledgeable in how local authority, government and communities run their affairs with an appreciation of minimum legal requirements affecting relationships of the role
How To Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com