ICT Sales / Admin Manager Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Kenyan Vacancies,
Our client in the ICT industry is currently looking to hire a Sales / Admin Manager.
- Sales & Marketing of QuickBooks software, AVG Software, Hosting solutions, General PC Hardware & Accessories
- Covering the various and different territories within Nairobi and greater Nairobi plus surrounding towns
- Sourcing of new clients in the above named area in both the private and the public sectors
- Building & Maintaining relationships with new & existing clients
- Working with fellow team members to attain your targets.
- To set targets for the region and date range provided in the respective area and making sure the team achieve the targets.
- To adhere with company policy in terms of cash collection and credit facilitation. All credit must be approved by the management.
- To advise management on daily and weekly activities via written / electronic reporting.
- Progress, Target and Query reports to manager
- Taking the brand names and creating awareness – where they don’t currently exist or are unknown
- To build relationships at the key opinion makers in the major institutions in the country.
- To report to work on the time stipulated and be pro-active and aggressive in the field.
- Creating Sales reports monthly with the feedback from the team to be reported to the management.
- Part of the work involves some office admin tasks such as basic accounting, logistics & personnel management
- Creating Journey and Route Planners for the team and making sure that they are followed.
- University graduate / Diploma Holder in Sales & Marketing / Advertising / from a recognized University or College.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the field within a similar industry
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and work directly with other team members
- Able to handle product sales and marketing to small, medium and corporate organizations.
- Be a competent leader and a person with proven track record of achievements.
- He / She should be able to deliver the required numbers and capture the targeted market
- share for the company within the stipulated time.
How To Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org