Legal Associate Job, Latest Legal Jobs In Kenya 2021,
Our client a leading firm in the legal Industry is currently looking to hire a Legal Associate.
- Managing Client Relationship -To manage the client relationship with your allocated clients. This includes provision of legal services, ensuring your clients have been invoiced, following up on payments, handling client complaints and ensuring overall client satisfaction.
- Providing sound and well researched legal advice and opinions to clients.
- Conducting and completion of legal transactions in corporate law ensuring to keep within the firms turn Around Times.
- Conducting all due diligence and completion of all transfers, perfection of securities, and any other land transaction that the firm may offer within the firm’s Turn around Times.
- Representing clients in court matters ensuring to conduct proper and sound legal advice, come up with legal strategies for the different cases, and follow through on the matter until its successful completion.
- Any other legal services that may be required by the clients.
- LLB and Postgraduate Diploma in KSL
- 2- 3 years post admission (must have a current practicing certificate)
- Proven experience in corporate law, conveyance and litigation
- Advanced critical and legal reasoning skills
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to learn on the job
- Excellent communication and language skills
- Diligent and with attention to detail
- Organized and self- motivated
- Can work well with minimal supervision
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com