Logistics Officer Job, Kenyan Logistics Jobs,
Our client a leading chemical and allied products company is currently looking to hire a Logistics Officer.
- Carry out packing, crating and warehousing and storage duties in preparation for site-specific program and shipment.
- Oversee customer based queues, plan and allocate tasks to meet configuration requirements.
- Responsible for tracing, receiving and stocking all items ordered.
- Ensure materials are appropriately stored.
- Program the final inventory of materials prior to shipment.
- Manage and maintain inventory to operating levels to avoid over supply.
- Manage the repair of equipment’s.
- Responsible for supervising and accounting for an inventory.
- Carry out annual property inventory and provide other report in his/her area of responsibility.
- Design and develop standard operating methods to manage logistics operations efficiently.
- Ensure accountable, timely and cost-effective release of peacekeeping cargos along with personnel.
- Ensure all supervised staff members are trained as well as cross-trained adequately.
- Diploma/Degree in Logistics, Business administration or Transportation; Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain Management.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience working in the same position or equivalent.
- Experience in imports and exports will be an added advantage.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills.
How To Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com