Motor Vehicle Valuer & Assessor Job, Latest Engineering Kenyan Job Vacancies,
Our client an on-demand service company offering motor vehicle valuation, assessment and inspection services, is currently looking to hire a Motor Vehicle Valuer & Assessor.
- Degree/Diploma in Automotive Engineering or a related field
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in related field.
- Current COP Certificate in Insurance recognized by IIK or related body is a MUST
- A registered member with MAAK (Motor Assessors Association of Kenya) NYS trained is an added advantage.
- Good attitude and start up mentality for a small business entity.
- Good Management and business skills.
- Candidates should be willing to work in growing a business.
How To Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com