Human Resource Officer Job, HR Jobs Kenya June,
Title: Human Resource Officer,
The Human Resource Officer will participate in recruitment and placement, assist in monitoring performance management, implementation of HR policies and procedures, awareness and learning sessions to disseminate APHF policies, preparing leave and Personal Activity reports on a monthly basis and submitting them to the Operations Lead for action. He/she will strengthen the grievance handling mechanisms by building capacity of staff to understand the procedures they should follow.
The ideal candidate is passionate about building a great organization and comfortable with a fluid role in a dynamic environment.
As a new organization, staff are empowered to start new programs, institute best practices, and develop traditions that will define their experiences and those of their colleagues in the years to come. Innovation and entrepreneurship are valued and will be essential to the Foundation’s success. In addition to providing training, management-level advise, and mentoring, staff are supported to learn by positioning them as core members of program teams to drive public health impact.
- Recruitment, placement and separation process of Staff in line with the APHF Procedures • Maintain Employee Records
- Implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Monitor the Performance Management process
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities
- Preparation of Leave and Personal Activity Reports
- Preparation of Monthly Payroll
- Preparation of Monthly HR Reports
- Any other tasks as directed by the management
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a relevant field of study, IHRM certification
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a generalist in Human Resource management
- Thorough knowledge of the Kenyan labour law
- Excellent interpersonal and report writing skills.
- Strong planning and project management skills related to setting and monitoring goals, developing plans and timelines, and measuring success
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrated fluency in English speaking and writing skills, proficiency in other AU official languages is a plus
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands
- Experience of working in different national and regional contexts in Africa
How to Apply
Please submit your application to email@example.com by 28th June 2021. Your application should include a resume and cover letter. Candidates selected for interviews will be invited for interviewing rounds to test their skills and to discuss their interests and experience. Candidates may be asked to come for interviews in-person at the APHF office, particularly in later stages of the interviewing rounds.