The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) works to improve food security and reduce poverty in developing countries through research for better and more sustainable use of livestock. ILRI is a CGIAR research centre – part of a global research partnership for a food-secure future.
About The Position
The intern should have the ability to apply architectural and drawing best practice at the workplace for an assorted range of internal assignments such as drawings, structural reviews, designs, bills of quantities and interior design renders.
Under the overall supervision and mentorship by the Facilities Engineer, the intern will perform the following tasks: –
- Assist in site visits and site surveys to assess ILRI buildings and locations for defects/conditions.
- Generate reports on building and site status and recommendations.
- Assist in designs, drawings and reviews of buildings, fixtures, structures and landscapes.
- Undertake planned maintenance tasks such as inspections of ILRI buildings and sites.
- Conduct contractor site visits for architectural and interior design works.
- Assist in the inspection of contractor work sites during execution of works having interior design components.
- Update existing data systems with drawings, designs, renders and bills.
- The ideal candidate should be in their final year of studies undertaking either a degree or Diploma program from one of the national universities/ technical training institutions that provide training in Architecture, Architectural studies or Interior Design
- Knowledge on Architecture Design and Computer Aided Design software
Duration: 3 months.
Terms Of Appointment
- A monthly stipend to meet daily living expenses.
- Medical, Life and personal accident insurance.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 4th June, 2021