Sistema Biobolsa is a system that transforms the manure of animals into biogas and a potent, natural fertilizer. By inputting the manure in the system on a daily basis, you will be able to develop and grow your activities on the farm, improve your energy security, and protect the environment. Transforming your animals’ manure into resource will provide you with a better quality of life!
Who is an Area Sales Manager at Sistema.bio?
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for recruiting, training, coaching and managing a team of Sales Agents to achieve the Hub sales and loan collection targets. You will also be responsible for strengthening customer relations and building partnership with local organizations to grow sales.
You’ll be in charge of:
- Leading a high-performing team by recruiting excellent Sales Agents, retaining and rewarding existing talent, managing resources efficiently, and demonstrating great leadership
- Participating and organize events at your assigned hub to promote brand awareness and grow demand for Sistema.bio products.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders at the local level to grow sales volumes.
- Tracking and reporting sales outcomes and sale plans in a timely manner.
- Collaborating with teams across departments to meet the company’s goals.
More about YOU
- You have 3-5 years of sales experience in rural regions or in a similar industry
- You have a track record of meeting sales targets in solar, agri-inputs and regenerative technologies sectors.
- You have previous experience of recruiting and coaching a team of 10+ direct reports.
- You are passionate about improving farmers lives maintaining close relationships with them.
- You are honest, hardworking, self-motivated and coachable.
- You are required to have basic data entry and computing skills e.g. MS Office.
- You have a valid driving license.
What it is like to work at Sistema.bio?
- Entrepreneurial culture: Your ideas matter. We believe in empowering people to own their projects and be able to take responsibility for them.
- Passion and purpose: Working at Sistema.bio, you will work with a very passionate team that believes strongly in working for the social and environmental impact they want to see.
- A growing team with growing opportunities: Sistema.bio is on its way to double in size in the coming years. This growth will open new roles, new countries and a world of new opportunities! We have a roll-up-your-sleeves culture where we offer new opportunities for our team members’ careers based on their skills, interests and aspirations.
- Time in the field with the small and medium-scale farmers: At Sistema.bio, we are passionate about understanding and serving our customers: small and medium-scale farmers. Working with Sistema.bio, we will make sure that regardless of your background, you get to spend time in the field with farmers and genuinely understand their challenges and their everyday concerns.
- We care about your career progression: We have a strong culture of training and investing in developing our people. As a Sistema.bio employee, you’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to training programs, and clear tracking of your performance and career development twice a year.
- Work-life balance: At Sistema.bio, we know you’re at your best when you’re rested and healthy. We therefore give you generous holidays options, parental leave, we pay for your health protection and give you options to work remotely when needed and possible.
- Gender Equality: Sistema.bio is committed to gender equality in the workplace. Thanks to our Gender policies and efforts women represent 57% of the Global team for example, and 27% of our overall workforce. We have flexible hours and expressing spaces for lactating mothers.
Location and travel
- You will be based in the Murang’a region with minimal travel across the country and neighboring counties
- Available to start soon as possible
- Women are encouraged to apply.
Sistema.bio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Sistema.bio employees or any other company location. All applications go through our website and BambooHR system. Sistema.bio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company for this specific role.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 2 October. 2021