Our client a renal clinic is seeking to engage the services of a Assistant Dialysis Nurse to join their clinic.
- Monitor the treatment of patients undergoing dialysis and maintain complete medical records as per regulatory requirements of Ministry of Health, Kenya and SOPs laid down by the company.
- Provide clinical assistance and dialysis treatment for patients suffering from kidney disease and requiring dialysis treatment
- Monitor patient vital signs, communicate procedure details with senior nurse and assess effectiveness of procedures
- Responsible for work area cleanliness
- Take proper care of dialysis equipment and ensure proper disinfection procedures are followed
- Support, medicate, and monitor patients throughout dialysis session
- Sympathize, care and be responsible when caring for patients
- Work in conjunction with other staff and maintain a professional relationship at all times
- Perform any other relevant tasks as assigned by the management
- Minimum Requirements Diploma in Nursing
- Must have a minimum diploma in nephrology
- Minimum one experience
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements above to send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th June 2021.
Clearly Indicate ‘Assistant Dialysis Nurse- ’ on the subject of the email.