The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) was established by an Act of Parliament, Chapter 469 of the laws of Kenya , which became effective on 1st July 1995 . The Authority is charged with the responsibility of collecting revenue on behalf of the Government of Kenya. A Board of Directors, consisting of both public and private sector experts, makes policy decisions to be implemented by KRA Management. The Chairman of the Board is appointed by the President of the Republic of Kenya . The Chief Executive of the Authority is the Commissioner General who is appointed by the Minister for Finance. PURPOSE OF KRA Assessment , Collection, Administration and Enforcement of laws relating to revenue.
The role will include
- complex ABAP programming, design, testing and debugging of new or existing programs, maintenance, enhancement and support of the business application modules for the internal business functions which are based on the requirements and needs of the users.
- It will include the design, development, coding, and customization and testing applications for various SAP modules using ABAP (Advanced Business Applications Program) programming language.
- The holder will work closely with the functional and technical teams to help them in meeting various technical needs and deliver technical solutions which meet business needs and IT standards in the planned Production Environment.
- Design, develop, modify, debug and evaluate objects in Reports, Interface, Conversion, Enhancement, Forms & Workflows (RICEFW) and Net Weaver Components: Floor Plan Manager (FPM), Personal, Object Work List (POWL), Business Object Processing Framework (BOPF), SAP Gateway, SAP User Interface for HTML5 (SAP UI5) for functional areas, including but not limited to Finance & Cost (FI/CO), Material Management (MM), Supplier Relationship Manager (SRM) and Plant Management (PM).
- Manage and lead resource requirements, develop estimates and work plans and provide for deliverables, schedules, communications and quality of implementation projects
- Ability to develop and maintain application programs providing business functions, such as online screens, batch processing and creation of application interface files.
- Recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards
- Ability to participate in providing gap analysis, from a technical perspective, highlighting current state, future state, client needs and best practices.
- Conduct application testing (new support packages, releases, functionality, and customizing) in close cooperation with the delivery teams
- Perform troubleshooting of SAP Fiori including HTML5 and O-Data Service issues and supports the analysis of authorization issues
- Ability to develop ABAP or Java code and configure interfaces using various adapters
- Perform configuration related to the master data in the application according to the business process requirement
- Identify and decommission unused custom code
- Ability to support the deployment of changes by updating and distributing documentation of own custom developments according to SAP Standard for Custom Code Management.
- Maintains expert knowledge of SAP development tools, technologies and related delivery methods
- Ensure compliance to ISO (9001:2015 and 27001:2013) and data security requirements.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Electrical / Electronic
- SAP Certification/Training
Technical Skills Required:
- Experienced in different SAP BODS (Business Object Data Services) BPDMs, Transforms Functions.
- Proficient in creating Jobs, Workflows, Dataflows, Query and other Transforms in SAP Data Services
- Strong cross functional knowledge in FI/CO (Finance & Cost)
- Strong ABAP skills with experience in HANA environment,
- Experience in BOPF (Business Object Processing Framework), SAP Gateway and UI5 in ECC 6.0 and TM
- General SAP functional knowledge
- Gateway O-Data performance analysis, API’s to connect with various external systems.
- Experience with Dialog processing, User exits, ALV (ABAP List Viewer), ABAP objects, BAPI’s (Business Application Programming Interface), BDC’s and Legacy System Migration Workbench (LSMW)
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager CCLM (Custom Code Lifecycle Management)
- Experience with Fiori and HANA DB studio
- Experience in Debugging
- Experience in PI development.
- Experience working within a SAP CoE will be a plus
- Experience with S/4HANA is a bonus.
Relevant Work Experience Required
- Experience in application development utilizing ABAP/4 and Object Oriented ABAP
- Experience with large Enterprise ERP implementations in the areas of technical design specification, development and performance tuning
- At least four (4) years’ experience in SAP ABAP 4 in a busy organization in which one (1) year at Supervisory level.
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment with virtual teams
- Should be a self-starter with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with a keen desire to learn and expand depth of knowledge
- Good Collaboration, prioritization and team working skills
- Passion for working on projects where there is some element of unknown and ambiguity
- Should be able to work independently and take initiative to find/develop solutions for business requirements.
- Should be a fast learner with attention to detail
- Should be receptive to constructive criticism when necessary
- Excellent organization and time management skills
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20 September. 2021