Job Re-Advertisement (please do not apply if you had applied previously)
Assistant Quality Assurance Manager
- Ensuring that all the companies manufacturing practices are carried out in compliance with customer’s product quality requirements, national and international regulations, industry standards and codes of practice.
- Implementing the Companies management system certification targets: ISO 9001 (by yr end 2021), ISO 14001 (by yr end 2022), and ISO 18001(by yr. end 2023).
- Managing the process of product release and where necessary recall.
- Supervising all quality analysts and ensure that they carry out their duties appropriately and effectively.
- Assisting the QA manager to coordinate closely with Company management and the head of other departments to ensure that all operations are carried out within the framework of a Total Quality Management and relevant SOPs are updated and appropriately disseminated.
- Receive, quarantine and release raw and packing materials; finished products.
- Sample and analyze raw and packing materials, in-process and finished product samples.
- Document all laboratory activities and results.
- Conduct instrumental analysis including HPLC, UV VIS and all others as may be directed from time to time.
Education & Academic Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry
Skills / Knowledge:
- Knowledge on operation of analytical instruments
- High problem-solving skills.
- QMS-Training on ISO 9001:2015
- Good communication and coordination skills.
- A fine attention to detail.
- An ability to work well as part of a team.
- At least 3 years hands on work experience in Quality control Management systems.
- Insightful knowledge of techniques involved in an Extraction Process plant.
How to Apply
If you feel you fulfill the above criteria, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading as “Assistant QA Manager” by 7th May 2021.