DDD believes talent has no boundaries–and opportunities shouldn’t either. In 2001, we saw the need to bring tech skills and living-wage work to men and women in underserved communities in Asia. It was here that DDD helped plant the seed for a socially responsible outsourcing practice known as impact sourcing.
Purpose of the position
Hands-on work, which includes various data entry tasks on various keyboarding tools in house and Web based client platforms.
- Read source documents and enter data in specific data fields using keyboarding tools.
- Compare data with source documents or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Update relevant information to on various project databases online and offline.
- Capture the data in the relevant database in a timely and accurate manner.
- Identify and resolve errors and bring them to the attention of the relevant parties as quickly as necessary.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is keyed.
- Locate and correct data entry errors or report them to supervisors.
- Checking completed work for errors or duplicate information before submitting the final output
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Paleography skills – Ability to read complex and ancient handwriting.
- At least 50 WPM
- Good in English and any other foreign language such as Germany, French, etc
- Computer shortcuts, ability to use the keyboard without a mouse.
Machine Learning Skills:
- Semantic segmentation (polygons)
- Instance segmentation
- Bounding boxes
- Cuboid annotation
- Skeletal annotation
- Object tracking
- Natural language processing – English at least C+
- Sports tagging – Good in sports such as Football, Volleyball, Hockey e.t.c
- Lidar annotation.
Web Research skills
- English – C+
- Advanced web research technics.
- Keen to details.
- 40 WPM
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 16th June, 2021