We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
A family of Christians deeply committed to a holistic transformation in Jesus Christ who wants all to have life to the full. Mission: Arise and evangelize: towards a deeper Christian commitment Identity: We are the family of god’s people in the diocese of Lodwar, united by the holy spirit who proclaim with joy and gladness the resurrection of Christ, and dedicate our lives in Christian service to all especially to those most in need.
DUTY STATION: DIOCESE OF LODWAR
REPORTS TO: PROGRAM COORDINATOR
Assistant project Officer will provide necessary support for Justice and Peace project within theDiocese of lodwar. Taking direct lead over various project aspects, assistant project officer works to help implement project goals as directed by the project coordinator. This role requires individuals to oversee project goals, create and deliver reports, analyze data from project execution, and any other duties as determined by project managers.
- Work directly with project managers to help implement project goals
- Assign duties to staff to implement project goals, as needed
- Oversee variable aspects of projects and provide direct assistance to ensure timely project execution
- Overview project goals and ensure project goals are achievable
- Liaise with project lead and other project coordinator to maintain project schedule and efficacy.
- Assist with procuring materials and other items necessary for completing project goals
- Review project implementation and gather data on project execution
- Coordinate with project coordinator and other project leads following project execution.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management.
SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCES
- Diploma in social worker / social science or any other related fields.
- Verifiable leadership experience and capabilities, with 3 years proven past successful project execution
- Working knowledge of necessary industry-related tools
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a passion for ensuring projects proceed efficiently and effectively
- Strong self-starter, able to take initiative and adapt to changing circumstances and priorities
- Excellent planning and coordination skills, with the ability to organize a substantial workload
- comprised of complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities.
- Strong analytical, monitoring and evaluation and report-writing abilities;
- Willingness to work and travel in often difficult environments;
- Computer literacy, particularly in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Good communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English and Kiswahili
Commitment to Diocese of Lodwar Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy and other global policies, and to Diocese of Lodwar’s mission and values.
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 22 October. 2021