F & B Head Job, Current Hotel Jobs Kenya 2021,
Our client in the hospitality industry is looking to fill in the above position, to be based in Nairobi. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years as a Bar/Restaurant Manager and managing a team in a fast paced environment.
To deliver high quality food & beverages to customers and assist in ensuring that the overall business achieves its ultimate potential in sales, customer satisfaction &retention and profitability through creating an environment for customers which is stylish, contemporary and offering high quality “modern” food & beverages with style.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all beverage related stock items, products are purchased in accordance with the business levels and that only agreed suppliers are utilised
- Responsible for staff orientation and overall supervision at the branch level
- Ensure high standards are maintained in the premises with regard to furniture, fixtures & fittings, initiate and oversee maintenance and repairs, as required.
- Ensure wide variety of products is maintained, adding new products in collaboration with director, as deemed appropriate.
- Ensures full compliance with all statutory authorities including County Government, NACADA, KRA, Music Society of Kenya and any other licence for the premises.
- Make recommendations to management for price reviews of bar and food menus, reprinting of menus and any revisions deemed necessary.
- In charge of developing & implementing marketing, advertising, public and community relations campaigns to attract patrons and evaluating results of campaigns.
- Maintain client satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating & auditing food, beverage, and service offerings.
- Ensure team cohesion with all other HOD’s for excellent customer service.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or higher qualification in hospitality management
- Must have a minimum of 3 years as a Bar/Restaurant Head and managing a team in a busy and fast paced environment.
- A natural leader, with ability to get the best from a team.
- A good communicator, friendly and inclusive, even after a long shift.
- Must have excellent guest service skills always exceeding guest expectations.
- Strong knowledge of high-end food and beverage market.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV and application letter quoting their expected salary to email@example.com . This is an urgent position and will remain open until it’s filled. Only qualified candidates should apply.