Job Title: B2B Sales Executive
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Our client an innovative company providing organizations in Kenya with a system to manage digital vouchers for meals, gifts, entertainment, travel and groceries seek to on-board a Sales Executive into their organization.
The role holder should be sales savvy with a strong understanding of the sales process, excels at generating leads, building relationships and closing deals.
Reporting to the Head of sales, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Lead Generation and Closing: Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments and make effective qualifying sales calls. Manage the sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered;
- Product Pitching: Possess in-depth product knowledge thereby enabling the conducting of demos as well as relaying any objection handling;
- Executive Engagement: Keep the executive engaged and up to date through presentations by preparing professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals and other documentation as required;
- Delivery on Targets: Achieve sales goals through assessment of current client needs and by following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations;
- Market Research: Performing market research and regular competitor monitoring in collaboration with other Sales Executives to ensure company quotas and standards are being met.
- Sales Acumen;
- Customer orientation;
- Drive for Results;
- Communication and Relationship Management;
- Multitasking and Organizational abilities;
- Team player;
- Self-motivated and a positive attitude;
- Good time management skills.
- Three (3) years’ experience in B2B sales and a proven track record of meeting targets
- A healthy database of CEOs & Heads of Finance
- Great interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build a rapport with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast paced environment
HOW TO APPLY
If you are qualified and up to the challenge please apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Sales Executive by Wednesday, 28th April by 5pm.
Kindly attach your CV in word format.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.