Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood City, California.
This is Core Banking for the Bank of Tomorrow where we help clients to:
- Accelerate digital transformation.
- Drive business agility.
- Forge partnerships.
- Deliver optimal efficiency.
The following Products & Solutions are sold in this portfolio:
- Oracle Flexcube (FCUBS)
- Oracle Digital Banking eXperience
- Oracle Lending & Leasing
- Oracle Investor Servicing
What You’ll Do – Be the vital piece of the puzzle that connects us to the millions of businesses that need our help to evolve.
The existing vacancy is for a seasoned banking software application sales person to position and sell software licenses for Oracle’s core banking, digital banking, payments, mid-office solutions across retail and corporate banking as well as the Microfinance and Financial Inclusion segments.
The territory is defined as Ethiopia; Sudan, Somalia, Djibouti & Eritrea within the banking and financial services industry.
- Achieve revenue targets for Licenses across the various specified banking solutions for the above territory selling both to existing customers and to new logos.
- Strategically engage customers with the view of building key relationships and creating the foundation for License purchases.
- Competency in positioning the portfolio at “C” level at a business, IT and operational level.
- Building a deep and active engagement model with Clients.
- Creating a tailored ‘case for transformation’ and solution proposal with supporting business case for each opportunity.
- Sales lead generation and pipeline management using Oracle Sales Cloud (Fusion) CRM platform with regular, complete and concise updates Forecast accurately and execute deal closures in a structured and transparent manner.
- Collaborate and across Oracle Line of Business stakeholders in the defined territory and within the various teams within the FSBGU.
- Work with existing partners and identify new strategic alliances to grow license revenue and expand customer footprint.
What You’ll Bring
- Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us become the number one cloud company in the world. We also look for:
- Seasoned Banking Software Sales professional with minimum of 15 years of experience in the areas of core & digital banking applications like Finacle (Infosys), T24/IBIS/Globus (Temenos), Midas/Bankmaster/Equation (Misys/Finastra), Banks/Quartz (TCS), Symbols (SunGuard, SystemAccess), SAP, or similar vendor applications
- Experience in shaping and developing significant investment initiatives / projects of $US 2M and upwards, including business case development, detailed solution scope, implementation approach and plan, etc.
- Deep knowledge about the defined territory banking industry is vital.
- Self-starter / independent worker
- Strong combined Sales & business development skills
- Used to managing sales cycles for strategic opportunities (solution selling)
- Pre-established Relationships with CXO’s with key local banks, is essential for this role
- Knowledge of finance fundamentals, retail/commercial banking products life cycle, accounting and back-office operations
- Ability to bring in insights about the emerging trends in banks’ buying patterns relative to enterprise risk management and compliance systems is vital
- Proven network of executive level contacts within the local banking community.
- Knowledge of IT and Banking
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to collaborate across internal and external stakeholders
- Partner management experience would be beneficial
- Proven problem solving capacity, including needs analysis and business justification skills
- Ability to travel locally
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28th May, 2021