Just Diverso is an upcoming restaurant in Nairobi, Kenya. The name was coined from the union of 2 languages with the meaning Just Different. Our mission is to bring different flavours together without any specific cultural identity and share a unique, creative and memorable food experience.
Prepare, mix, and serve drinks and beverages correctly to the customers.
Main Job Tasks, Duties And Responsibilities
- Greet customers and present beverage menus.
- Make recommendations and answer all related inquiries.
- Take orders from serving staff or directly from customers.
- Record drink orders accurately into register system.
- Mix and garnish drinks according to standard recipes.
- Attend to customers seated at the bar.
- Upsell drink and snack items to customers.
- Respond promptly to requests from customers in a polite and professional fashion.
- Arrange glasses and bottles into attractive and functional displays.
- Ensure clean glasses, bar equipment and working areas.
- Comply with all health, safety and hygiene standards and policies.
- Order and restock bar inventory.
- Any other duties assigned within the role.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Certificate/Diploma in Mixology/Bartending or other related course.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experiences in bars, restaurants or hotels.
- Working knowledge of standard drink recipes.
- Working knowledge of spirits, wine and beers.
- Understanding of classes of alcohol, different glasses, brand names and garnishes.
- Working knowledge of bar equipment.
- Knowledge and education in mixology is an advantage.
- Numeracy and cash-handling skills.
- Able to work flexible schedules.
- Able to reach and bend and frequently lift up to 15 kg.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- High energy level
- Handle a fast-paced work environment
- Honest and reliable
- Passionate in delivering exceptional levels of guest service
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:TO APPLY, SEND YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER TO
with the subject “BARTENDER” using the position as subject of email.
Closing Date : 16th July, 2021