Bethesda Healthcare Services in Nandi Hills seeks to employ a Registered Clinical Officer.
The incumbent will be responsible for providing efficient, effective, quality clinical services to patients following established treatment protocols.
- Provide comprehensive and good quality clinical services to patients.
- Take/review the patients history to ascertain the right clinical examinations and treatment.
- Diagnose and institute appropriate treatment, write prescriptions, and carry out other treatment activities while ensuring that established treatment protocols are effectively followed.
- Ensure effective clinical procedures, rules, regulations which are consistent with organization procedures.
- Perform minor surgical operations.
- In collaboration with the medical and nursing team receive and attend to patients who require emergency services
- Participate in outreaches or other activities such as health talks or community programs.
- Ensure that the clinic environment is safe and complies with infection control standards.
- Document all aspects of patient care and maintain accurate and complete medical records.
- Collaborate with other members of the clinical team in improving patient care.
- Actively participate in clinical training programs, including on-job trainings and skills building.
- Carry out any other duties and responsibilities which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine from a reputable institution.
- Registered and licensed by the clinical council
How to Apply
Applications to reach by 28th April 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org