Executive Affairs Director Job, Latest Kenyan Director Vacancies,
DIRECTOR, EXECUTIVE AFFAIRS – J/G CPSB 03 (V/NO: 16) ( 1 POST)
Reporting to the Chief Officer responsible for Executive Affairs in the County.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for efficient and effective organization, coordination, control, and supervision of all executive functions of the County Government.
- Acting as a linkage between the office of the Governor and other departments by facilitating communication and coordination of
- Development, implementation, and evaluation of the Departmental Strategic Plans, Programs, and Projects in collaboration with other departments and
- Ensure County Government goals and objectives are in line with the relevant
- Developing appropriate County Departmental Policies, Legal and Institutional frameworks for implementation of the mandate of the
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to
Requirements and Competencies for Appointment:
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Have a Master’s Degree in Social Science, Business Administration or its equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized Institution
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
- Have knowledge, experience and a distinguished career of not less than five (5) years in a senior administration/management position
- Demonstrate a high degree of professional and technical competence as reflected in work performance and results
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of Devolution, the County development objectives and vision
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 15th October 2021 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, cpsbbomet.net. Manual applications will not be accepted. Bomet County residents will be required to indicate their Sub-County and Ward of origin.
Clearance documents for purposes of complying with the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 will be required for those shortlisted and MUST submit Copies of the following clearances during the interview:
- Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Higher Education Loans Board;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
- Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); and
- For those with higher education certificates (degrees) from outside Kenya, a letter of recognition of qualifications from the Commission for University.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be
Bomet County Public Service Board does not charge ANY FEE at any stage of the recruitment. Our official email is firstname.lastname@example.org or info@ cpsbbomet.net
The Secretary /C.E.O Public Service Board P.O Box 605-20400
‘’The County Government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer. Women and Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification’’
Dated: 24th September, 2021