Granary Capital Ltd is a Credit Only micro finance company licensed to carry out the business of providing a wide range of financial services.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, The Branch Manager through teamwork will be responsible for business growth, service delivery, compliance and ensuring efficient day-to-day operations of the branch.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Growing and managing a quality loan portfolio.
- Preparation and implementation of annual branch budgets and business development plans.
- Achievement of branch profitability and cost control objectives
- Promotion & marketing of the Institution’s products and services
- Enforce implementation of laid down policies and procedures for Credit operations and staff discipline.
- Monitor loan assessment, appraisal and approvals at the branch
- Ensure loan repayments and recoveries are within stipulated timelines and as per policy guidelines.
- Ensure supervision, appraisal, coaching, motivation and development of all branch staff and recommending appropriate training needs.
- Working with third party service providers to deliver superior service to all customers.
- Marketing intelligence and reporting to understand competitor activity in the assigned area.
- Ensure provision of high quality services to all customers in a timely manner.
- Manage relationships with all stakeholders to ensure a positive image of the institution is maintained.
Minimum qualification and experience required:
- Diploma / Degree in business / Finance / Social Science related field.
- Lending and relationship management experience to create a balance between credit risk and customer service.
- At least three (3) years’ experience as a branch/unit manager in credit function of a financial institution handling Micro and SME clients.
- Have excellent interpersonal, organizing and people management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with outstanding reporting skills.
- High integrity and professionalism
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 10 October. 2021