P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including AlwaysÂ®, Ambi PurÂ®, ArielÂ®, BountyÂ®, CharminÂ®, CrestÂ®, DawnÂ®, DownyÂ®, FairyÂ®, FebrezeÂ®, GainÂ®, GilletteÂ®, Head & ShouldersÂ®, LenorÂ®, OlayÂ®, Oral-BÂ®, PampersÂ®, PanteneÂ®, SK-IIÂ®, TideÂ®, VicksÂ®, and WhisperÂ®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Companies like P&G can be a force for good in the world. Our market capitalization is greater than the GDP of many countries, and we serve consumers in more than 180 countries. With this stature comes both responsibility and opportunity. Our responsibility is to be an ethical corporate citizen – but our opportunity is something far greater, and is embodied in our Purpose.
Did you know P&G invented the concept of brands and brand management?
Over the years, we have remained consistently state of the art in marketing, always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers, from the classic store to the most sophisticated digital technology. This is why some of the world’s best marketing pros and business leaders started with us. Our brand management philosophy can be summed up in a simple concept: “Consumer is boss”, and we believe we have 3 moments to win with consumers’ preference:
when they browse for your product on the internet,
when they choose to buy our product in the store and
when they use it at home.
These are what we call the ‘3 moments of truth’. The first two moments is what we focus on when we market products.
Your Role As An Intern In Marketing
You will be offered an internship in a multi-functional Brand team – organized around the brands that we sell in India (Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, OralB, Head&Shoulders, …) – consisting of managers with different functional expertise and background (Brand Management, but also Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising and Media agencies)
These are some examples of internship assignments that you could have
Co-leading a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product.
Leading monthly market & brand analysis, gather input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative
Doing an internship with us is the way experience the company from within, and for us to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development.
What We Offer
- ResponsibilitiesasofDay1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Recognizedstate of the art marketingskills – you get to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
- Continuouscoaching& mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager, likely a Brand Manager
- Dynamicandrespectfulworkenvironment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
Working on the design & execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR). Lead campaigns briefs (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution
Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships, eCommerce etc).
Co-developing Market and Initiative Reviews. Organize internal events.
We are looking for Students:
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s with one of the following majors: Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant majors
- Born leader, with an entrepreneurial mindset and passionate to make things happen
- Know how to collaborate well across teams and business partners
- Have a strong Brand Management interest/passion
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work
- Have strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Can show evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Fluent in English
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?