TV Commercials Advertising Sales Executive Job, Kenyan Sales & Marketing Jobs,
JOB TITLE: ADVERTISING SALES EXECUTIVE-TV COMMERCIALS
NATURE OF JOB: FULL TIME
INDUSTRY: DIGITAL TV
SALARY: Kshs. 40,000.00-50,000.00 WITH COMMISSIONS
JOB LOCATION: NAIROBI
Our client leading in the Digital TV industry seeks to recruit a highly motivated and skilled professional who is suitably qualified to fill in the position of an Advertising Sales executive, who is conversant with Selling TV advertising space for commercial productions, as well as developing and maintaining relationships with clients and advertising agencies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Selling TV advertising space for commercial productions, as well as developing and maintaining relationships with clients and advertising agencies.
- Maintain good relationships with clients to ensure continuous business growth
- Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business and ultimately provide solutions to their marketing and advertising
- Analyze and integrate resources, creating new ideas on how to expand advertising and sponsorship revenue and achieve the sales target
- Collect the information and analyze Kenya market and competitors and develop the sales strategies and plans
- Providing a holistic client service relations plan in order to optimize advertising budgets and achieve set revenue targets to clients so as to maximize broadcasting sales volumes and revenue targets
- Ensure on-time delivery and quality of advertisements
- Ensure timely advertising billing and payment for customers
- Develop sales strategies to achieve the short and long term sales revenue objectives
- Review the sales processes and suggest improvements
- Develop innovative and creative ideas for increasing sales
- Determine new sales opportunities by studying the latest market trends
- Plan the advertising account activities such as identifying customers, managing resources, and setting deadlines.
- Determine sales forecast and present the figures to the management and manage own accounts
- Prepare presentations and proposals for customers
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in a busy media company-selling TV Commercials, digital TV or marketing agencies
- University degree in a relevant field
- Computer literate with excellent selling skills and communication skills
- Versatility to manage and execute across a multitude of functions
- Should have a core understanding of media industry and marketing management, especially the media environment/ facts in Kenya.
- Should have strong and comprehensive analytical and effective execution abilities.
- Should be good at strategic thinking – to develop the business strategies that focus on short, medium and long term.
- Should possess the ability and skills to write proposals that meet clients’ needs.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Packages
HOW TO APPLY:
- Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to email@example.com
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted