Job Title: Sales Engineer – Building Products
Gross Salary: 50k
Our client is a Kenyan Advanced Building product factory powered by the world famous Emmedue (M2) Technology.
It is one of the EPS (Expanded Polystyrene Sintered) Companies in Kenya whose goal is to provide the best building solutions to all Kenyans.
They seek to hire an experienced and result – oriented Sales Engineer who will be tasked with building and growing the business in Kenya.
- Conduct Presentations, Training and workshops
- Technical consultation
- Come up with quotations
- Organize daily work schedule to make appointments to meet new and existing customers
- Search for new clients who could benefit from company products in a designated region
- Establish new, and maintain existing relationships with customers
- Liaising with relevant technical staff
- Structural Designing
- Providing technical advice
- Monitoring and inspecting work undertaken by contractors
- Grow client base through pursuing prospects and building on existing networks
- Interact and consult with customers to guide them through the different products and their respective applications.
- Create the best buying experience to make lifelong customer retention.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Conduct regular field visits.
- Adhere to Sales targets consistently.
- Conduct price negotiations with customers and close on sales.
- Prepare weekly sales reports and updates all sales activities.
- Degree in Civil and Structural Engineering or a related field
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with AutoCAD.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record in site organization and completing projects successfully
- Proficiency in MS Office and report writing
- Demonstrate skills on the areas of design, sales, presentation and technical skills
- Industry knowledge on market trends and understanding target market.
- Customer Focus
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must have high standards of integrity, ethics, and confidentiality.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Engineer – Building Products) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 17th September, 2021.