ECDE Teacher Job, Latest Teaching Kenyan Job Vacancies,
Pursuant to Article 235 (1) (b) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and Section 59 (1) (b), of The County Governments Act No.17, 2012, The County Public Service Board of Busia invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill vacant positions in the Department of Education and Vocational Training as follows:
ECDE TEACHER III JOB GROUP “H”-SIXTEEN (16) POSTS-V/No:36/2021
This is the entry grade for teachers with Diploma in Early Childhood Development and Education. A teacher at this level will work under the supervision of a more senior teacher for the purposes of professional mentoring and growth.
- Class teaching
- Role modelling, guidance and counselling, mentoring and motivation of the learners
- Preparing reports
- Ensuring the safety and security of the learners
- Identifying, initiating, developing and facilitating play learning activities that will enable learners enjoy living and learning through play
- Developing relevant play/learning materials for all learners
- Preparing and developing schemes of work, lesson plans and daily programmes of activities, assessment and evaluation of learners’ progress and keeping professional records
For direct appointment to this grade, a candidate must be in possession of: –
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade C (Plain) or its approved
- Diploma in Early Childhood Development and Education offered by KNEC or its approved equivalent
- Registered by the Teachers Service Commission (TSC).
- A Certificate in Computer applications
Mandatory Additional requirements (Chapter VI documents of the constitution of Kenya 2010)
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti-corruption commission
- Certificate of good conduct from the police
- CRB Clearance Certificate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are invited to make their applications attaching copies of National ID Card, Academic and professional certificates, Chapter Six Documents and any other testimonials and send or Hand Delivered to the undersigned on or before 9th November, 2021 latest 5.00 pm (East African Time) at PORT VICTORIA PLAZA
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF BUSIA
- Only shortlisted and successful applicants will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- The County Public Service Board is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Article 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
NOTE THAT DIRECT OR INDIRECT CANVASING WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION