Registered Clinical Officer Job, Medical Jobs 2021, Current County Government Jobs,
Pursuant to Article 235 (1) (b) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and Section 59 (1) (b), of The County Governments Act No.17, 2012, The County Public Service Board of Busia invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill vacant positions in the Department of Health and sanitation, as follows:
REGISTERED CLINICAL OFFICER JOB GROUP‘K’ (ANAESTHETIST) ONE (1) POST-V/NO.5/2021
Duties and responsibility at this level will include: taking history, examining diagnosis and treating patients ‘common ailment at an outpatient or inpatient health facility; guiding and counseling patient, clients and staff on health issues; referring patients and clients to appropriate health facilities; assessing, preparing and presenting medico-legal reports; organizing health management team and convening health management committee meetings; implementing community healthcare activities in liaison with other health workers; sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive health; providing clinical outreach and school health services; carrying out minor surgical procedures as per training and skill; and collecting data and compiling clinical data.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Clinical Medicine and Surgery, Clinical Medicine and Community Health or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Higher diploma in clinical medicine and surgery in any of the following disciplines; Anesthesia, Ear, Nose, Throat/Audiology, Child health and Pediatrics, Lung and Skin, orthopedics and trauma, Reproductive Health, Epidemiology, ophthalmology and cataract surgery, Dermatology and Venereology, Medical education or any other equivalent qualification from recognized
- Certificate of registration from the Clinical Officers ‘Council
- Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized institution
Terms: Permanent and Pensionable
- Only shortlisted and successful applicants will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic
- The County Government of Busia is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Article 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Copy of Identity (ID) Card
- Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates
- Copies of Registration Certificate from the relevant professional bodies(where applicable) (iv)Copies of Practicing License from the relevant Regulatory Body (where applicable)
- Computer Packages Certificate
- Mandatory Additional requirements (Chapter VI documents of the constitution of Kenya 2010)
- VALID Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)
- VALID Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Clearance Certificate
- VALID Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) Clearance Certificate
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) Self-Declaration Form
- Credit Reference Bureau(CRB)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications attaching copies of their certificates and testimonials and send to the undersigned on or before 17th May, 2021 latest 5.00 pm (East African Time)