Job Title: Business Analyst – eCommerce
Salary: 80k – 100k gross
Our client is a market leader in home appliances in Kenya.
They seek to hire a Business Analyst who will be tasked with spearheading the company’s e-commerce strategy.
- Develop ecommerce strategies to meet revenue and growth targets
- Play key role in the strengthening and implementation of the company’s strategy in order to provide customers with a seamless shopping experience across channels
- Develop strategies to clear terminal stock effectively online
- Perform Data analysis and SOI
- Continually drive improvements in the user experience and customer journey across all online touch points, in order to drive conversion rate optimization and revenue
- Work with external agencies to provide SEO analysis and recommendations.
- Ensuring that payment options and promotional tabs are configured correctly.
- Collaborating with appropriate stakeholders to ensure the rollout of website changes.
- Inspecting and uploading customers’ product reviews.
- Monitoring website traffic and customer reviews to gauge responses to site updates.
- Analyzing sales-related data to predict future sales and concomitant stock requirements.
- Act as primary point of contact for online and mail order customers, answering phone and email enquiries, resolving complaints
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics or any other Business related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in a busy environment
- Must have experience with Data Analytics
- Proficient in Advanced Excel skills (v-lookups at a minimum)
- Must have project management experience with the ability to coordinate multiple teams
- A creative thinker with strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management skills; ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with overlapping goals and objectives
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Analyst – Ecommerce) to email@example.com on/before Tuesday 28th September, 2021.