Hudaco East Africa is a leading supplier of quality, innovative integrated Security, IP Enabled Voice and Video, Radio and Telecommunications solutions to the East African market. We partner with top international manufacturers to source solutions that meet the specific needs of our customers. These solutions are backed by superior technical support and training. Your success is our success and to this end we seek to build long-term relationships based on mutual trust and are driven by offering exceptional customer service.
The Business Development Executive – Security wins, maintains, and expands relationships with acquired and assigned channel partners/system integrators based on geography, channel, or market. The BDE – Security is responsible for developing and designing projects, achieving sales & profitability, and partner/system integrator recruitment objectives. The BDE – Security represents the entire range of security products and services to assigned partners/system integrators (though may focus on a specific solution or product set if focused in a partner vertical market). The BDE – Security reports to the Regional & Country Manager.
BDE-SECURITY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve personal sales targets by developing and designing new projects with existing and potential partners/system integrators.
- Prepare proposals, detailed quotes & contract documents for review by Regional & Country Manager prior to execution by partners / system integrators.
- Solutions and consultative selling approach to ensure partner/system integrator & clients’ needs are accurately met.
- Develop new business relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts and maintain a healthy sales pipeline using Bitrix CRM.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Maintains relationships with partners/system integrators by providing support, information, and guidance, recommending new opportunities, recommending profit and service improvements
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
- Undertake cold calling, ensuring that the number of calls meets call targets as set by management.
- Schedule and attend client meetings, ensuring that number of meetings meets targets as set by management
- Present effective and professional presentations on Hudaco Kenya products and services.
- Participate in sales campaigns to drive revenue and increase product growth.
- Help the business grow social media product sales.
- Actively monitor market trends through personal contact with clients and industry associated meetings/events and seminars.
Reporting & Compliance
- Report on sales, activity and performance as required by the direct report.
- Ensure activities comply with legal and ethical standards as well as Hudaco Kenya policies.
ACCOUNTABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated partner accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Reports to the Regional & Country Manager
- Enlists the support of technical sales teams, finance and logistics and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with partner and end-user customer management as appropriate.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Proven Business Development & Sales expertise, with a track record of consistently meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Multi-product expertise in security products & solutions with proven record of successful project development, initiation & completion
- MUST have 3+ years’ experience in access control, surveillance, video management & analytics
- Ability to leverage established relationships and proven sales techniques for success
- Industry and/or Public sector knowledge
- Knowing or having successful experience in multi-channel go to market models
- Motivated, driven and results oriented
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and closing skills
- Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent)
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 22nd May, 2021