We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
Absa Bank Limited (Absa) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Barclays Africa Group Limited. Absa offers personal and business banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking, wealth and investment management as well as bancassurance.
- The purpose for this role is to have a dedicated resource with the appropriate skills and knowledge to co-ordinate sales activities and business development for the business.
- The stakeholder management deliverable includes regular and coordinated attendance of sales connect session with the retail network to drive the insurance agenda
Revenue Delivery; 60%
- Achieve set revenue insurance targets in BB
- Drive insurance engagement and penetration in BB through regular client and coverage team engagement.
- Drive an optimal product mix between Life and Non-Life for holistic solutioning of customer needs.
- Positioning insurance solutions alongside bank wide initiatives.
- Work with marketing for improved visibility and sustained product awareness to drive sales
- Attend BB sales connect sessions to report on insurance Pipelines and uptake progress and enlist support, plus get insights on opportunities available.
- Ensure Weekly dashboard, monthly and quarterly performance tracking is shared with all stakeholders
- Have Sales activations and customer sensitization(quarterly) in partnership with partners to increase uptake and leverage on Bank customers activities to position the same
- Servicing Business Banking customers and ensuring the TATs with customers are adhered to
- Monitoring and evaluation business strategies set
- Obtain Approval of all sales related expenses
- Dashboard management with relevant MI teams to confirm accuracy of management reports on sales activities
- Quarterly business review meetings with Insurance partners to discuss business activities
- Identifying cross and up sale opportunities and track performance
- Work with the Business Development manager -BB&CIB to ensure strategy deliverables are properly documented and monitored.
- Responsible for call reports on customer visits.
- Ensure all documentation is correctly completed, collected and submitted as per procedure manuals and SLA’s
- Work with partners to ensure Commercial Banking customers receive bespoke solutions and service
People Management Role 30%
- Managing relationships with stakeholders to drive business
- Sustained insurance awareness within the network
- Providing general support to the BB team as and when required to drive sales and unlock opportunities
- Upskilling the team on corporate insurance prospecting and business development.
- Ensure TCF regulations are observed while attending to customers.
- Ensure all covers are placed as per process and procedures.
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are met by ensuring compliance to the insurance act and SLA’s
- A Business-related Degree from a recognized university.
- Knowledge of insurance business, products, and processes. Minimum 10 years insurance experience in Insurance business development and relationship management.
- Diploma in Insurance (CII/AIIK)
- Experience of managing activity across the whole of a project lifecycle, using current technology, structured methods and a quality process
- Exposure to governance, control and risk management
- Proven ability to effectively work across teams
- Ability to effectively work across teams
Knowledge and Skills
- A learning mindset to rapidly assimilate complex business issues and quickly solve problems in a structured manner or pre-empting issues that may arise where there is limited precedence
- Effective negotiating skills to secure both internal and external resources and deal with external service providers
- Able to adopt and/or coach the use of a variety of methods to keep work streams on schedule and within budget
- Insurance Service Excellence
- Good understanding / Implementation of end to end insurance processes
- Basic understanding and support of project management principles
- Ability to prepare and interpret management/production reports.
- Higher Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 1 November. 2021