Royal Media Services Limited is the largest electronic Media House in Kenya. Home to the most popular television and radio channels according to audience share, at Royal Media Services we fashion our programming primarily to connect with our audiences. Our brands are Citizen TV, Inooro TV, Radio Citizen, Ramogi FM, Inooro FM, Musyi FM, Chamgei FM, Muuga FM, Egesa FM, Bahari FM, Mulembe FM, Wimwaro FM, Sulwe FM, Hot 96 and Vuuka FM.
REF No. HRD/SO/05/2021
Royal Media Services Limited wishes to recruit suitably qualified staff for the above positions. Their main role will be to generate revenue through direct sales, new business creation and retention as well as training and supporting distribution channels in the assigned area.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- To sell Royal Media products and achieve the set sales targets.
- To identify sales opportunities among clients and make use of upcoming business opportunities among clients.
- Understand emerging trends in sales as well as marketing conventions, customer needs and feedback.
- Generate and present concepts as well as collect and process media orders so as to achieve set sales targets
- Ensure expeditious follow up on issues raised to ensure customer retention.
- Ensure accurate and timely capture of all information regarding clients and daily progress reporting to Business Manager.
- To answer and clarify client queries and follow through to ensure client satisfaction.
- To monitor and support distribution channels by coordinating visits, and preparing regular progress reports on their performance.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Sales and Marketing, Public Relations or any other related courses
- At least 3 years in media sales or any other related field.
SKILLS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent writing and computer skills
- Aged 22-35
- Good negotiation skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Passionate about sales
Address application to:
THE RECRUITMENT TEAM
ROYAL MEDIA SERVICES
PO BOX 7468-00300
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date : 14th May, 2021