Job Vacancy: Business Manager
In this role, your main responsibility is to support in setting up the company in Nairobi and managing the day-to-day operations of the local business, including logistics, marketing, and customer service activities.
This position requires someone who is able to work independently with limited supervision from headquarters management, and also to have excellent communication skills to build relationships.
- Lead execution of business strategy and adapt business model to local requirements
- Work with local and international management to set up business and create relevant structures
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders and design strategies to generate business leads
- Establish long term customer relationships and ensure high quality service standards
- Manage all aspects of operations – including procurement, and logistics
- Support in legal matters and maintain compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Identifying new business development, trends and making adjustments as needed
- Continuously drive improvements regarding operating practices and business processes
- Attend public event related to the business, network at conferences and events to find new business opportunities
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in business administration or other relevant subjects
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience as a successful Business Development Manager or Sales Manager
- Proven track record in successful business development and/or business management
- Experience identifying and developing sales leads through various marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) in English, skills in German desired
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Positive mindset combined with excellent influencing and collaboration skills
- Ideally experience and profound knowledge in recycling or renewable energy
- Young candidates aged between 24-34 years.
- Permanent full-time employment, with self-dependent and diversified job responsibilities
- Becoming part of a vibrant, motivated team that strives to contribute to a clean & healthy Kenya.
- International working environment and flexible working hours.
- Minimum salary of Ksh. 150,000, – gross per month, based on experience and qualification.
- Secure job with a long-standing family business.
N/B: Interested Candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line; Business Manager Vacancy.
Kindly note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.