Job Vacancy: Business Process Analyst
Duration: 3-6 months Contract (Renewable)
Company Background: Our Client has grown to have outlets in 14 cities across 3 countries in East Africa (Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda).
With over 20 years of nurturing business, Our Client has one of the region’s most valuable brand portfolios, leading value share positions across multiple categories in East Africa.
They currently employ approximately 2000 staff and they anticipate this number to increase by 25% annually over the next 3 to 5 years. Its employees are integral to the success of the business and are highly valued.
The Position: Business Process Analyst Business Process Analyst with strong skills in Business Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering.
The BPA role is a specialty Business Analyst Role that involves “thinking processes” and draws inferences from process details and links these inferences to the larger business objectives in identifying process improvements. This role requires the ability to structure a large amount of information within a process framework.
Key responsibilities for the role will include
- Work closely with business teams to identify and analyse core business processes and workflows specifically in Finance, Procurement, Warehousing & Inventory, Manufacturing, Quality and Logistics.
- Identify the current state of processes; eliciting their useful and harmful attributes; documenting models of the processes; and facilitating stakeholder groups to consensus regarding new business process designs
- Analyse process models as they are (As-Is), design business processes (To-be) ∙ Identify, document and analyse business rules test and execute processes
- Examine processes holistically to understand the impact of changing them on people, strategy, systems and general business operations
- Collate feedback on process performance
- monitor and measure the effectiveness of processes to ensure consistent value delivery
- Interview process participants
- Researching processes and collecting data
- Documentation of process and workflows
- Development of clear and detailed process maps vs. business requirements
- Identifying issues, risks, and appropriate controls
- Educating business users responsible for managing and operating business processes
- Monitoring, measuring, and providing feedback on process performance Required Experience
- Strong skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business processes and workflows
- Strong business/client engagement skills
- Experience developing business requirements
- Experience developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentations
- High level of competence with MS Office and MS Visio
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
- Knowledge of Financial, Manufacturing, Inventory Management would be an added benefit.
The successful candidate would have high level communication skills and be able to produce documentation to a high standard.
The candidate should display a high attention to detail and be able to establish effective working relationships with clients and business representatives.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Manufacturing experience in all areas of processes and very good in controls, GAAP, Inventory Management and GMPs.
- Knowledgeable in Financial Management
- Experience on Analytical work
- CPA (K) or a related field
Experience: At least 3-5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst or Process Lead.
How to Apply
If the above profile describes you, this could be the big opportunity you have been looking for.
Please send a CV and cover letter outlining your availability and salary expectations to email@example.com before 22nd October, 2021.