Supply Chain Management Attachment, Current Kenyan Internships,
The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the following position:
STUDENT ATTACHMENT – SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT – 1 POSITION
Attachment Period: 3 months (non-renewable)
Reporting to the Senior Supply Chain Management Officer, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Providing support in tender/request for quotation evaluation;
- Supporting in record management;
- Following up with service providers on contract execution;
- Support in raising and processing purchase/service orders; and
- Undertake other assignments as assigned from time to time.
- A continuing student pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Purchasing and Supply or a related field.
- Basic computer skills
Key skills, Knowledge & Competencies
- Integrity and honesty
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Please Click Here and apply. Applications should be received on or before 14 October 2021.
Note: Please upload a CV and one-page Cover Letter only at this stage. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
THE CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.